Specialized Rockhopper pro BBSHD.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
As new 2017 Rockhopper pro fitted with Bafang BBSHD and 21ah EM3EV battery,nine power levels with gear and brake sensors fitted.Only ever used on road.
£2000 no offers,pictures to follow.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Located in Warrington,the bike is 19``,top speed with the gearing fitted is 67kph on the flat,but i have had it to 73kph with a slight tailwind at power level 8,the BBSHD is a good performer with a powerful battery.It is now fitted with a chainring adapter so bigger chainrings can be fitted if needed.There are 9 power levels so you can go slower.

Deus

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 18, 2014
Dewsbury
Hi,
I got a Rockhopper same one as yours just fitted the motor i find that the reduction gear just rests against the chainstay but it goes fully home did you use a thin spacer or just let it touch the chainstay?
Regards
Mark

Rich_uk

Pedelecer
Feb 3, 2018
West Midlands
Located in Warrington,the bike is 19``,top speed with the gearing fitted is 67kph on the flat,but i have had it to 73kph with a slight tailwind at power level 8,the BBSHD is a good performer with a powerful battery.It is now fitted with a chainring adapter so bigger chainrings can be fitted if needed.There are 9 power levels so you can go slower.
Thanks for the info, I’ll let him know.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
Hi,
I got a Rockhopper same one as yours just fitted the motor i find that the reduction gear just rests against the chainstay but it goes fully home did you use a thin spacer or just let it touch the chainstay?
Regards
Mark
It just misses when tightened up but it is very close.

Deus

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 18, 2014
Dewsbury
Mine touched i did not dare tighten it up i used a spacer instead the chainline is good as i used a Likkie Bling ring but i will try to find a thinner spacer the one i used is 2.5mm i would like to try a 1mm or maybe 1.5mm but i can not find any in the UK only plastic ones.