103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
Sent you a Private Message, Danny.

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
This is an unashamed for sale plug. I have a brand new as yet unused Speedict Mercury I want to get rid of.

In the for sale section.

Jerry

Last edited:

groovymovie

Just Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Hi.
Ongoing Speedict Venus problems. KTM Machina cross 8 with Bosch Classic engine, with Speedict Venus attached as per instructions. Sometimes it works, other times it loses signal from speed sensor, and other times give false speed readings. This results in power cutting on and off. Sometimes it works fine and I think great! and go for a ride. every time the power stops working. Today I went for a ride. speedict was terrible. I have tried various things - small adjustments to magnets, different magnets, adjustments to speed adjustment level and ratio, rebooting, pedalling backwards - every time it seems to work, it screws up again soon after. weird speed readings, no speed readings for a while, normal operation for a while, no operation for a while. Have you got any idea what is going wrong yet? I really want this Speedict Venus to work - it is potentally a great product, but so far it has been very unreliable and is driving me mad. I may have to give up on it if no solution is found. Help. Please.
Thanks