Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Oh god no.... Mussels will hunt me down and torture me for starting all this :(

CeeGee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2009
Weybridge, UK
Oh god no.... Mussels will hunt me down and torture me for starting all this :(
Hmm - like ride a Cyclamatic for 50 miles with no battery. Ha! That would teach you both a jolly good lesson.;)

Colin

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
I have only had to do it once and that was only 3 miles.
I have learnt my lesson.... sorry :(

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
My wifes Cyclamatic Power Plus is still going strong and being enjoyed by her as are our two Cyclamatic folders and who cares about what the actual price might be! they are still good value entry level bikes that won`t break the bank even without the discount.

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
My wifes Cyclamatic Power Plus is still going strong and being enjoyed by her as are our two Cyclamatic folders and who cares about what the actual price might be! they are still good value entry level bikes that won`t break the bank even without the discount.
Can't say I've ever read a bad report on cyclamatic's. I know there have been one or two failed battery's but the odd failure seems commonplace even for higher priced ebike's.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
Can't say I've ever read a bad report on cyclamatic's. I know there have been one or two failed battery's but the odd failure seems commonplace even for higher priced ebike's.
There have been unhappy customers on here but that is outweighed by happy customers and reports of good service. Pretty similar to most ebike brands.
I'd be interested to know if there are any high mileage Cyclamatics out there and how well they last.

As far as the frequent adverts go I wouldn't like them from any brand, this is spam and false* advertising.

* Maybe not to the letter of the law but certainly in spirit.

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
There have been unhappy customers on here but that is outweighed by happy customers and reports of good service. Pretty similar to most ebike brands.
I'd be interested to know if there are any high mileage Cyclamatics out there and how well they last.

As far as the frequent adverts go I wouldn't like them from any brand, this is spam and false* advertising.

* Maybe not to the letter of the law but certainly in spirit.
We do get bombarded a lot by adverts that we don`t want or need I`ll agree but those E mails from HQ did allow us to purchase 2 folders at around £320 each instead of £399 at the time we were thinking about it. It only takes a second to delete them after a quick read.

What does get up my nose from time to time are the supplements on paper (be they adverts or brochures) that we get in our weekly radio times and weekend papers, I just go over to the bin and shake the papers into the recycle.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
What does get up my nose from time to time are the supplements on paper (be they adverts or brochures) that we get in our weekly radio times and weekend papers, I just go over to the bin and shake the papers into the recycle.
You're not wrong Old Timer, definitely goes on my list of top hates.
I pay a yearly subscription for Auto Express which gets delivered straight to my door.
Inside the cellophane wrapper there's junk mail, not only outside of the mag but on the inside too :mad:
Straight in the bin and more green activists wanting to torture me.
That's after Mussels of course :D