Step through-26" wheel- sought - budget £700

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
Any advice and recommendations gratefully received............

I have finally got my old mate to try an electric bike, he had a test ride on my Cyclamatic this morning and he came back with a big grin on his face.

He suffers slightly from arthritis, so I recommended a step through,the other specification is a rack on the back for his fishing tackle...:D(I can sort that for him if its not a standard fitment..);)

Thanks.

Smudger.

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
Smudger,please can you tell us his weight/height and the distance he wants to ride...we need these details to make some suggestions.
KudosDave
Thanks for reply, his 'specs' are....Height 6ft , weight 12.5 stone , ride distance about 30 miles (round trip) pretty flat terrain around my way.

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
What about the Kudos Safari? They have them in the sale IIRC...dont know about range though.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Smudger,I was going to suggest our Safari bike...6ft tall would be better on the 48cm frame height,the Safari is unisex in apperance,it has a throttle,easy maintained Nexus 8 hub and giant panniers/strong rack for all the fishing gear. The Liberty could be another alternative.
We have a dealer in West London...The London Electric Bike Company,25 High Street,Hampton Wick,Kingston-upon-Thames,Tel..07841 412199. Tom is the guy there,he has both Safari and Liberty in stock,both on special price at £645.00 until x-mas.
Hope that helps
KudosDave