Wanted Step through

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Just to keep you informed. I picked up the box today, it massive. As luck would have it, it was for an electric bike, apparently they are shipped assembled. So I just need to remove the handle bars (1 bolt) and the pedals (I will label them because they have opposite threads) and sort out some packing around the bike to prevent damage from side impacts. Will tell you when done. Laurence, attached picture

Attachments

• Useful
Reactions: LeighPing

Seanoge

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
Gulval, Penzance
It is a size. 1.6 meter is Max. My bike came with pedals,handlebars & wheel off so I know how to put them together. Let me know when you are ready and send me your Bank details.

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Good job you told me, the box is 1.9m. the bike is 1.75. I will take the front wheel off and shorten the box no problem. The front wheel is quick release. The handle bars one allen key, just the pedals needing a spanner.

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Right. Now all packed up ready to go. The box has been shorted and lowered, so loads of tape. When you unpack it have a bin liner handy, aside from wrapping every bit in protective packing I have filled the gaps with "loose fill" a bin bag full. Just wanted to be sure. The light on the charger failed to indicate full and I wasn't sure it was charging correctly. So bought a new charger and charged the battery. Showing 36v through socket to bike end. The front wheel had to come off and to get past the brake blocks I loosened the brake cable, you can see the pinch mark for refitting. The rear wheel lock is on, key in lock. Address follows

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Payments is my account. Thanks. If you are bored go out on this bike, I have ridden it to see how it works, my wife called an idiot riding up and down the street on a ladies bike giggling like a girl. It is a strange thing, but I do like the idea that you have to move the pedals and if you stop peddling so does the motor, much safer.

Seanoge

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
Gulval, Penzance
Point taken. My Email : sean@therailway.eu. Not sure if I'd like that. Mine has a Thumb Throttle which you can let rip on, no peddling needed. Predates 2017 laws. Can you send me an email address so I can send a copy of the collection order. Thanks.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
All personnel details/info inc phone, bank email, etc,etc should be done in a private conversation. Use the envelope icon top right between your user name & bell icon.