Wanted Step through

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
The label you sent was APC with your delivery address so they are handling it end to end. Monday or Tuesday I would say

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
The key was in the lock. I left the battery slightly out in because of the charge situation, once it's in there is no on or off the key just locks the battery in place. So my fault. The key was in the lock and has a fob attached. Hopefully the pin will straighten.

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Sorry there is so much packaging, but I didn't want damage. The key is 100% there. I was tempted to lock the battery but wasn't sure who long it would be in transit.

Seanoge

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
Gulval, Penzance
Transfered all Polestyrene from the bin into bags and found the key.I straightened the Pin, But the Carrier has been damaged. I could only get the Batterie in 1/2 way, so lubricated the track. Then realised it was the damaged carrier that was stoping it. I gave the end a tap upwards and the Batterie went in but not all the way. Now trying to get it out.

Attachments

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Glad you found the key. The battery has a slot that runs down the track, it was quite tight but easy to slide. Maybe the rack is slightly off centre causing a twist. I would have thought it was a strong point.

Seanoge

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
Gulval, Penzance
Battery goes in and out easy. now. Just took it for a spin.. strange having no throttle. Theres a steep hill just outside but don't think I am ready to takle that yet, have come off before on it & it hurts!! Must have taken you hours with the packaging. Luckly it's bin day today. Well, thanks for your trouble and a nice bike. Sean.

Icemakers

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2020
Really glad it arrived in once piece. With a shipping price that low you tend to have a bit of a worry. As I said before it is a strange feeling pedalling with not effort and the bike going along nicely, I think it will take a bit of getting used to.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
At least we know the lock number now, in case we see it around and want to borrow it :rolleyes:.

• :D
Reactions: xena and Amoto65

Seanoge

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2017
Gulval, Penzance
It;s Ok, have changed it. Went to Halfords as I couldn't get the Front Brakes just right. They informed me that none of the Ebikes they sell have Throttles. I just can't see how to do a Hill start with these bikes.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The controller is located in front of the battery, if you can access it look for a spare wired 3 pin connector. If there is one then it should be for a throttle which you can retrofit, not all controllers have the spare outlet but you might be lucky.
Which hub motor and display is used ?