Sticky: Businesses - PLEASE READ

Orraman

Pedelecer
May 4, 2008
In the run-up to the apparent comersilation (no objection) of the forum could I request that traders identify themselves unambiguously in their posts.
It comes as a surprise when a customer recognises a member as a business.

A number of members are thoughtful enough to append a list of the ebikes they own giving everyone an insight into their experience.
Perhaps that could required of traders to make clear their area of expertise and their financial involvement?

Dave

Orraman

Pedelecer
May 4, 2008
Thank you BBB.

There was no evil intent in my posting; it is good to see satisfied customers and I did enjoy the link to the dancing.

It is a personal failing of poor memory that I am unable to recognise those who have a financial interest by their names even 'though they may have mentioned it in the past.

Traders on this forum all tend to adhere to the spirit of assisting others and I and others have learned much from their input.

Dave

BBB

Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2007
Thank you BBB.

There was no evil intent in my posting; it is good to see satisfied customers and I did enjoy the link to the dancing.

It is a personal failing of poor memory that I am unable to recognise those who have a financial interest by their names even 'though they may have mentioned it in the past.

Traders on this forum all tend to adhere to the spirit of assisting others and I and others have learned much from their input.

Dave
No problem Orraman.

I do see the point of it, with a mixed forum like this, I do tend to use the forum to gain great advise. If we all work together, it is all for the good of promoting the use of electric bikes.
Keep up the great work.