Stolen: Silver E Wayfarer Electric Folding Bike

plebas

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 28, 2009
Stolen today (Monday 4th April 2016) from Kemsing Railway Station (near Sevenoaks, Kent):

My wife's silver E Wayfarer Electric Folding Bike, less than a year old (see picture.) The manufacturers are Pro-Rider.

I modified this to have a bigger chain ring than the original (you can just see this in the picture, attached to the old chain ring, which I left in place). It also has an aluminium chain guard (again, visible in the picture, on the far side from the chain.) So it should be quite distinctive. Its serial number on the front suspension is TC150114 (?) and on the battery it has the number HDSHDS2SW091.

The thief would have difficulty operating the bike (except to pedal it) or removing the battery, as you need the keys for either of these operations!

Any information on its whereabouts gratefully received.

Philip Le Bas
01732 762955

2016-01-11 11.09.31.jpg

Alan Bathurst

Just Joined
May 24, 2019
Sorry to hear about your stolen bike.i hope you got it back.
I would be interested to know how you upgraded toe front chain wheel as i have just bought a s/h one....not yours I'm afraid
Regards Alan

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Sorry about your loss. I'm not going to say how for obvious reasons, but it's very easy to switch on the battery without an ignition key.

Did you have any security other than that thin cable lock that can be cut with side-cutters?