Strange Problem with 2 week old 705SE - 30 miles on the clock.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Don't leave because of one issue and any bad feeling felt or posted as the forum and members will move on, most criticism will be forgotten and we all move on.

Deleting your account won't remove any posts as it means deleting the whole thread and other users input which is censorship and that doesn't happen on here.
All that will happen is the thread remains and your postings will remain as deleted member 1234 e.g.

• Agree
Reactions: Wisper Bikes

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I agree with Neale's above post Anthony, there won't be any ill will in here over a single problem issue.

The forum could still be useful to you on a future occasion and you might be able to help others at times from your own e-biking experiences.

• Agree
Reactions: HelenJ

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I agree too Tony, we may have got off to a shaky start but you will find a lot of great, friendly advice here. It would be a shame to lose you.

All the best, David

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
I would agree with the above posts, the forum is invaluable for tips and advice on owning an Ebike and hopefully you will now be able to enjoy using yours as i have during the last year and the last 10 days will be a distant memory. Cheers Steve W....

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Advertisers