For Sale Super73 S2 - Hudson Blue - Brand New

chipfork

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 12, 2021
I'm a newbie to the forum, my first post is a sale however I will be contributing to the general forums going forward ;)

I was lucky enough to win a Super 73 S2 in a competition and delivery is today (Aug 12). Based on the reviews and YouTube, I have fallen in love with this bike and would dearly like to keep it. However, my better half is aware of how much the bike cost, £3,499 o_O It has been "suggested" that I look to sell the bike, find a cheaper e-bike and put the money towards home improvements. Who am I to argue...

I have all the paperwork, competition info and receipts. I won't be unboxing it so it will be completely new and unregistered. Shipping is possible, though expensive. I would prefer collection if practical, we're in Sheffield. As far as price, I'm open to sensible offers. There does seem to be demand with even pre-orders now being closed through many UK suppliers.

If you're not familiar here are some links with pictures and specs. The first is from the supplier that is providing mine. I've done a lot of research so if you have any questions then please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Super73 S2 - Chained and Charged

Super73 EU Site

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe

chipfork

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 12, 2021
Very lucky - nice bike
Thanks. I've taken the decision to keep the bike for now so spent the last hour unboxing and assembling it.

I haven't worked out how to update or remove the listing, hopefully this will post will let people know unless of course they want to make me a ridiculous offer :)

Reactions: PC2017

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Nice job convincing your better half, have you ever considered a career change? perhaps as a diplomat :p