SW900 lcd error 10 HELP

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
Hi, I have had my 60v 25ah battery installed for about 2 days now no issues apart from yesterday I turned on the bike and seen it says error 10, I've checked all cables and everything is fine good, strong connections.
The throttle still works no problem and bike seems fine to ride but there's no speed readout nor any PAS functions work any ideas what's happened? Thanks

izy

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2020
whats your controller rated for
also thats a big battery im guessing its a triangle one, whats the range and speeds like. I want to upgrade my 48V, 17.5ah to a bigger voltage AH in the summer

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Error 10 is a communication fault between the controller and LCD. The LCD works independently from the controller. As long as it has power, it'll switch on, but if it can't communicate, there'll be no PAS function (sometimes fixed level 1) and no speed display. You have to find out why it won't communicate - damaged wire, faulty connector, water in it, software fault.

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
also thats a big battery im guessing its a triangle one, whats the range and speeds like. I want to upgrade my 48V, 17.5ah to a bigger voltage AH in the summer
My controller is rated for 60a, 150a phase
My battery is one of those rectangle ones that go into a bag or something been decent up to now but now my throttle has failed so they will be no riding for me for a while lol

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
Sorry for late reply, my battery is a rectangle/squarish shape lol and it's pretty powerfull to be honest I wasn't expecting it to make much of a difference,
I had to place the battery in a bag on a rear rack on my bike as it wouldn't fit In frame, I recommend this battery they also do a 72v variant with either 20ah/25ah/30ah or 40ah

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
My
Here are some pics

Attachments