Switzerland Will

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Hi gang!

I'm Will from Scotland but living in Switzerland (plenty hills here). I ride the Kudos Tourer (Nexus). Got it for £695 in the sale late last year.

Can anyone recommend an E-bike that can also operate like a conventional bike. The Kudos Tourer is so heavy when not using assistance. Any touring e-bikes that are a pleasure to ride with or without assistance?

Thanks

WIll
Which part of Switzerland are you from Will?

The Lauterbrunnen valley is my favourite part of the World, and I've been visiting it almost every year for the last 27yrs. I've now many friends there, and it always feels like I'm coming home when I visit. I feel far more at home there, than I do in this country. I should have married a Swiss girl! :D

Reactions: mountainsport

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Which part of Switzerland are you from Will?

The Lauterbrunnen valley is my favourite part of the World, and I've been visiting it almost every year for the last 27yrs. I've now many friends there, and it always feels like I'm coming home when I visit. I feel far more at home there, than I do in this country. I should have married a Swiss girl! :D
My beautiful girlfriend is from Switzerland and every day I have pierce myself with a rusty fishing hook just to prove that I am not dreaming . One major problem is that her twin sister is very lonely and looking for love, so EddiePJ since that you are already taken I will have to scratch your name from off my list.

Anyway, I can not stay any longer because my bum is a little bit sore after having taken these regular tetanus shots. ;)

MS.

bmc

Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Whitworth Lancs.
BMC can you share where you got such a good price for the kit?
No problem Paul. Direct from Keyde. Dealt with a girl called Sky who was very good.

The answer to every question I asked was always there next morning.

Bill

D

Deleted member 4366

My beautiful girlfriend is from Switzerland and every day I have pierce myself with a rusty fishing hook just to prove that I am not dreaming . One major problem is that her twin sister is very lonely and looking for love, so EddiePJ since that you are already taken I will have to scratch your name from off my list.

Anyway, I can not stay any longer because my bum is a little bit sore after having taken these regular tetanus shots. ;)

MS.
Can you put me on the list - preferably at the top? I can send you a nice stainless fishing hook in return for the favour to keep you healthy. I think I have a 10/0 size which should give a pretty good prick.

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Can you put me on the list - preferably at the top? I can send you a nice stainless fishing hook in return for the favour to keep you healthy. I think I have a 10/0 size which should give a pretty good prick.
But there is nowhere else to prick. She also had read your reply, then concluded that you are a man who enjoys inflicting pain from the size of that hook.
She loves pain but in a loving way. Sorry, I had to scratch you off my list.

MS.