Synergie dealer

halfmedley

Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2007
Came across this link on the Synergie forum the other day:

www.nrgbike.com

Seems that there is a Synergie dealer down in Beckenham nowadays (the main company is based in Scotland) who is willing to let people have a test ride. Thought this might be of interest to prospective buyers. No, I'm not an agent for the dealer!

I myself own a Mistral, which whilst at the 'budget' end of the market is providing me with a reliable, comfortable and hill-flattening commute. So far I have done over 300 miles on it.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I don't know if that's the link you intended halfmedley, it just seems to comes out an e-bike benefits page with partly concealed links. It's good to hear of more outlets for e-bikes though, the more they're thrust into the public eye the more they may be adopted.

Last edited:

halfmedley

Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2007
Oops, sorry. The link is correct but forgot to mention that you then need to click on the 'New E-bikes' link at the top of the web page to see the bikes, or the 'Services' link to find out more about test rides.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks halfmedley. For some odd reason I can't see the links in either Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, but have just about been able to click on their edges without knowing what they were. My desktop has standard settings so there may be something odd about that webpage construction.