Synergie Mistral

SEATALTEA

Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2008
It's a year old and it is now for sale.

In burgundy with a rack, new Wellgo lightweight alloy pedals, new Boardman lightweight saddle (original available), Conti Travel Contact Tyres and Tubes, Wireless Cycle Computer (needs a new watch battery), front LED multi-mode lamp, 6 Speed Shimano SIS gears and a new Tektro rear brake caliper.

Used but in good condition.

36v10ah Li-On battery with charger and keys.

15mph but derestricted it will wizz along at 19 and will go a little more when you know what you're doing.

It got me back into cycling, help to get me get fit again and that led me to buy three more bikes much to my wifes annoyance.

I'm selling it only because I now need the space in the garage and am fit enough not to need the motor assist.

They are £599 new and the equivalent bike from electricbikesales who supplied it is £899.

I'd like £300 ono, you're better picking it up in person rather than getting it in the post as it is a little large for the letter box. I'm in Yorkshire off the M62 a few miles from Leeds.

I shall put it on Ebay if it doesn't sell on here, PM me if you are interested and I shall send some pictures.

Michael

SEATALTEA

Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2008
Crikey, never sold anything on Ebay before, it went in 20 minutes !

Ta ta ladies and gents, I've enjoyed my time on the Mistral and the forum has been one of the most informative and friendly I have frequented.

Thank you all for your help and advice, flecc keep up the good work.

ps I may be back if the cash never appears.