Temporary thread for sharing photos with PC2017

quackstar84

Pedelecer
Mar 6, 2014
The clutch has a lug which is lose and not fixed as I thought it might be. Here are some photos incase it helps others who need to change thier clutches. It has a snap ring around the axle. I kept giving it love taps till it came off. Im not sure if there's meant to be an alternative way to remove?

Attachments

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
helps others who need to change thier clutches
Its cool now because you have a spare motor to tinker with, I have watched a few videos of them taking them to bits however I dare not tinker as I am a firm believer in "if it's not broke don't try n fix it!

I think if anything, my bearing will need replacing next. 6500 miles and counting!

quackstar84

Pedelecer
Mar 6, 2014
Its cool now because you have a spare motor to tinker with, I have watched a few videos of them taking them to bits however I dare not tinker as I am a firm believer in "if it's not broke don't try n fix it!

I think if anything, my bearing will need replacing next. 6500 miles and counting!
Well I could either get an sensorless controller or see about replacing the hall sensors. However the speed sensor is also dead, so all four sensors died in my old one. The speed one died a year ago.

quackstar84

Pedelecer
Mar 6, 2014
They're two different bearings. One is 12mm I/D (6001), the other is 15mm (6902). You can clearly see the difference in I/D in the photos.
Apologies, the other photo is the bearing in the side plate. I can't edit my post now.