That funny ebike that looks like a small moped.

Vikki

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2009
Passed the guy with the titled ebike going opposite way the other day on my trike and he stopped to let me pass and said "That looks fun." I agreed and carried on.

Since then we've waved as we pass. Used SB all this week thanks to the weather.

I had wondered how many times he's been stopped on that thing and today he had a big sign on the front saying "YES, THIS IS A BICYCLE NOT A MOPED!" I had to have a chuckle and I think it answered my question :D

Vikki.

aseb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2009
Passed the guy with the titled ebike going opposite way the other day on my trike and he stopped to let me pass and said "That looks fun." I agreed and carried on.

Since then we've waved as we pass. Used SB all this week thanks to the weather.

I had wondered how many times he's been stopped on that thing and today he had a big sign on the front saying "YES, THIS IS A BICYCLE NOT A MOPED!" I had to have a chuckle and I think it answered my question :D

Vikki.
I've seen a similar looking machine zipping around locally usually with a young lady on, and occasionally a bike looking the same with a young guy on. Not sure if it's the same bike but it seems quite nippy, and is definitely an ebike. I've never been able to chat to them to find out more though.