That's it........Ebike ordered

Curley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 18, 2016
Northern Ireland
Well I have done it . Following a number of views and tests of various ebikes I have ordered through my ride to work scheme a Freego Hawk. I should have it by August.
Need to sort myself out with a good lock and gear for wet weather etc. as I intend to use it to work most of the year. Can anyone recommend any of the above including gloves. Thanks Curley

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Aldi and lidil do cheap stuff on a regular basis.

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
Well I have done it . Following a number of views and tests of various ebikes I have ordered through my ride to work scheme a Freego Hawk. I should have it by August.
Need to sort myself out with a good lock and gear for wet weather etc. as I intend to use it to work most of the year. Can anyone recommend any of the above including gloves. Thanks Curley
Congrats on your new bike. The gloves etc I would also say have a look at Aldi I've had a few good deals from them over the years. Also I get a lot of gear from tredz........http://www.tredz.co.uk

Cusmonkey

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 10, 2016
Bristol
Hi Curley

Congrats on your purchase. I'd echo the Aldi/lidl comments. Good quality and durability for the price.

Cheers

Marcus

Reactions: LeighPing