vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
25,000 mah cells we all could do with some of them :rolleyes:.

Reactions: pentiumofborg

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
100Ah looks great value for £60, notice the advert says "Be quick! This product was already sold out twice this year. So be quick before it is too late!"

Strange that most 10S4P batteries from other supplier are 10Ah not 100Ah :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 33385

What's the lightest that a 100ah battery could weigh anyway, using cheap available cells? About 24kg seems possibly manageable.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
What's the lightest that a 100ah battery could weigh anyway, using cheap available cells? About 24kg seems possibly manageable.
This battery has anti-gravitons in the cells, which makes it lighter. It also has shifted some of the cells into an alternative universe. There are approx 40 in our universe, but another 360 in another, which of course can't be seen and have no mass in ours, which is why they only need enough anti-gravitons in ours to reduce the weight fom 2.2kg to 1.2kg. If all the cells were in our universe, they'd need 19 times as many anti-gravitons to get the weight that low, which would be very expensive., plus it would be much too big to fit in a standard silver fish case.

Sturmey

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2018
Ireland
LG M36 @ 48.5 grams each as 10s 28p =13.58kg for cells alone + nickle strips + cell holders + bms + case/package = ? (another few kilos). I would think 17Kg is possible.

Last edited:

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
shifted some of the cells into an alternative universe
That’s all well and good but once you create a bridge between universes you’ll also end up creat exotic particles that will bring an end to the universe we call home.
For me Its too high a price to pay for an inter dimensional battery, especially when it’s easier to teleport than it is to cycle to your destination.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
We won't know who but some fool will actually buy these.

The cells in the other universe must use intergalactic esp of some kind to connect the extra capcaity/power transfer.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
LG M36, one already knows the cells are the exciting new 25,000 mah ones from a distant galaxy, formulated and made by interstela.gal.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
There's enough energy in a grain of sand to power thousands of electric bikes for a lifetime. We just need to find a way to convert it. I tried bashing one with a hammer, but all I got was a spark. I wonder where the other 365,000 megawatt-hours went.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Here it is 100Ah, which should give me a range of 300 miles.
I think you'll need a new saddle too to take full advantage of the battery. Perhaps some kind of levitation saddle would be comfortable.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
There may be even more energy in between sand matter, but that's yet another mystery:
I always thought of subspace as an infinite trampoline.

D

Deleted member 33385

I always thought of subspace as an infinite trampoline.

At very large and very small scales, it all gets very strange and ill defined.... in the middle, the equations mostly work out.

Observations in very cold conditions may reveal the exact processes behind particles spontaneously appearing and disappearing in vacuum at quantum scales. They've recently cooled and slowed down plasma, which may lead to developments in fusion:

I certainly hope they never create any black hole matter on earth though - that could fall in through the middle, punch it's way out the other side over and over again and devour the planet. But if as Musk believes, we all live in a gigantic holographic simulation, it doesn't matter anyway.

Some astromers think that Planet 9 is a very small black hole, which could be very handy for charging ebikes, for lucky inhabitants of an artificial planet built nearby:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 33385

That’s all well and good but once you create a bridge between universes you’ll also end up creat exotic particles that will bring an end to the universe we call home.
For me Its too high a price to pay for an inter dimensional battery, especially when it’s easier to teleport than it is to cycle to your destination.

Yes but if there is a multiverse with an infinity of universes, there may exist at least one universe with the same physical laws as ours (while merely arranged differently), and some matter may have been lost as tachyon beams (travelling back in time) punched it through - maybe it was 10^Googolplex AH to start with, in it's original universe, and the rest lost to other "nearby" (and suddenly anihilated) universes en route to ours. The 100ah label could be a gross miscalculation by alien scientists from it's original universe, who are now wishing they'd started with a much larger battery.

Last edited: