The Best Mobile Telephone Ever Made for only £9.10

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
?

I was thinking more of 999 calls Alan.

The ability to quickly contact the emergency services if presented with a life threatening situation, (mine or someone else), is well worth carrying a mobile phone for that sole purpose IMHO.
Don't need credit to call 999.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

eHomer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 20, 2012
Don't need credit to call 999.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yes, I realise that Alan.

Let me sum up my usage strategy for my mobile (again)......

I only let my wife know my mobile number, so I don't get calls from anyone else, and my privacy is preserved.

I always have it switched on when I'm away from home, so that she can call me if she needs to.

I carry it with me at all times, so that I can call the emergency services in life threatening cases.

I also carry it so that I can contact professional assistance (via land lines) if I need to, such as the AA etc..

I have no qualms about keeping the number private from everyone else because I am now retired, so I have no professional responsibility to keep in touch whilst I am away from home.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
It's for people who think they are so important that they can be contacted at anytime or anyplace. Posers all of them.

Reactions: flecc

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
It's for people who think they are so important that they can be contacted at anytime or anyplace. Posers all of them.

yeah maybe 10 years ago these days its candy crush face book twitter and all that bs.

turn it all of for a week and be fkn riots everywhere ;)

Reactions: flecc

newboater

Pedelecer
Mar 24, 2014
I'm using two cans and a string. Someone tried to sell me replacement batteries for it the other day but I'm no fool. The guy that sold me the cans said they were solar powered :p
i can supply special string for the cans,it increases the range,£25 a yard

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I carry a smartphone as have reached the age where previous cancer problems may need assistance if things go wrong
And when caravanning use it as a wi fi modem for a laptop
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: mike killay

dazza22345

Pedelecer
Dec 24, 2015
My phone is basically my internet. Still keeping a three contract going from 3-4 years ago from back when the 3g was truly unlimited with no 40gb fair usage policy. So will use about 400/500gb of 4g data each month, keep expecting them to end the contract but I'm guessing they can spare the usage.

My first phone was a 3310, had my dads old one before getting my 3330 soon after for Christmas. Still my favourite was the 8310. Was so small and light in comparison and looked amazing. still cant believe the hours that got spent filling the screen on snake.

Reactions: mike killay

Advertisers