The future's bright...the future's Orange.(other colours are available)

Twangman

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2012
London
Err shouldn't you be posting this in the manufacturing/dealers section rather than here, as the rules of the Forum clearly says you should?

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Err shouldn't you be posting this in the manufacturing/dealers section rather than here, as the rules of the Forum clearly says you should?
Oh give over.

Reactions: EddiePJ

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Yes, a bit cheeky by Martin.

Not that he's the first trader to do it.

He's not even the first trader called Martin to do it.

Twangman

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2012
London
[MODERATED]

[Don't post comments like that again]
Ahh glad to see Admin is awake.
Can I ask a question. Who is this Forum meant to be for The punters who buy ebikes or the trade? Personally I find the trade are given way to much lee way on the forum when it comes to spamming their product and sticking in their awe when not asked.
Notice you tell me off though you have not commented to Martin for posting in the wrong section. Is it one rule for us and another far the trade?

Twangman

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2012
London
Martin I thank you for your apologie, Howerver if I had not pointed the fact out I very much doubt it Admin would have placed your post to the correct section. I do get annoyed as I believe the Trade in general is aloud far to much influence in the Forum. And the fact that Admin called me out but not you also in my mind speaks volume.

EddieH

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2015
Ahh glad to see Admin is awake.
Can I ask a question. Who is this Forum meant to be for The punters who buy ebikes or the trade? Personally I find the trade are given way to much lee way on the forum when it comes to spamming their product and sticking in their awe when not asked.
Notice you tell me off though you have not commented to Martin for posting in the wrong section. Is it one rule for us and another far the trade?
At least your post was only Moderated. My completely inoffensive post was deleted completely. Can someone tell me what was wrong with trying to inject some humour into a thread and I will try not to be amusing any more.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I post so infrequently on here, that I'd genuinely forgotten to post my advert in the trade section.....
My apologies to all that are offended.
Now I remember why I post so infrequently on here.
Members appear to be a lot ruder than they used to be too.
That's cos they gave nothing better to do[emoji56]