The worlds most advanced front light

Deus

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 18, 2014
Dewsbury

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I much prefer wired in lights. Endless charging of a multitude of batteries drives me nuts. There are motorbike headlights with a flashing function on Aliexpress, I might add one of those to my handlebar wired to the battery. Trouble is, the flashing versions I've found so far draw high power (125W) 12v. The flasher units also all seem to be 12v, else I'd add one to the 20W motorbike non-flashing headlight I ordered last week, if it was clear how rapidly they flashed... I'd prefer 240 flashes per minute. It might finally be time to install a 36v to 12v buck converter.

Gliggsy

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
I hate these type of advertising claims, there's two ice cream shops opposite each other in a town in Italy and they both claim to sell the world's best ice cream therefore I can't believe the world's most advanced bike light!

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I hate these type of advertising claims, there's two ice cream shops opposite each other in a town in Italy and they both claim to sell the world's best ice cream therefore I can't believe the world's most advanced bike light!
Their advertising isn't advanced - they've spelt "Seamless" wrong on their website. That's killed it for me.

jokskot

Pedelecer
Jul 14, 2018
They also refer to a light carpet and a light carpet in the same paragraph. Would a light carpet be similar to a heavy rug?

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
I can't believe the world's most advanced bike light!
Certainly not in terms of brightness. 1100lumen is pretty pants by today's standards. Running time too isn't good with only 1.5h at 1100, it should be twice that at least.
I don't like the width of projection either. Its concentrating on peripheral rather than in front, and with only that 1100lumen of power, its not lighting your path in front enough, as a light isn't just to be seen by, but for you to be able to see whats in front of you and be able to safely read the condition of the road ahead.

But you get an app where they can send you adverts for stuff you probably don't want,and flog your details on to third parties ;)

Last edited: