They say it's the newest and coolest.......

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
You can also find this bike by entering into a search engine - How to get it wrong with incorrect weight distribution on Electric Bike conversions.........
Or - Why does my Meant X-Fighter keep wheely-ing..........which will bring a link up -How to get it wrong with incorrect weight distribution on Electric Bike conversions.........
:D

rog_london

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2009
Harrow, Middlesex
Don't forget the incorrect claim that it's road legal, and also the incorrect statement that the speed limit for an ebike is 15mph....

If it will do the claimed 60kph = 37.5mph - good luck with that!

Rog.

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Does it fly? I really need a bike that flies...

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008

sammy06forever

Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2009
Hiya, i was thinking about getting one of these it is the first time i have seen them what does everyone think are they a good make what about the company are they well known?

smudger1956

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2012
West London
Hiya, i was thinking about getting one of these it is the first time i have seen them what does everyone think are they a good make what about the company are they well known?
My take....if you are willing to spend £1250 on a 1000 watter, consider a conversion of a bike you know you can get spares for,after all it is for 'off road' and will have a hard time...(tic) and use a conversion from distributor you know will also have spares and back up.

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Sorry to say but the pannier looks slightly tacky/unfinished viewing it from rear position.
So for neatness the other bike looks better

Hugh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
True - they've more or less substituted £'s for Euros in pricing.
The bikes do look good though.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
True - they've more or less substituted £'s for Euros in pricing.
The bikes do look good though.
Yep! KTM Macina Race should be just under £2000. Really like this 29'er bike with XT gearing, 19kg. 18kg with 26inch wheels.....NICE

amigafan2003

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2011
Yep! KTM Macina Race should be just under £2000. Really like this 29'er bike with XT gearing, 19kg. 18kg with 26inch wheels.....NICE
Hmm, I think I've just figuired out what to spend my summer bonus on!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Hmm, I think I've just figuired out what to spend my summer bonus on!
Ha ha ha...it is one fine bike.....Just wish it had a drop cross bar version (keep wife happy:()

a bit confused by spec, some say 11 speed alfina others XT. I think XT a better combination with Bosch drive. make sure you try a Bosch powered bike first though as they ain't no moped.....

Cakey

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 4, 2012
Nearly bought a ktm egnition last year, seems to have disappeared? . Still waiting for ave to get back to me on their hybrid x11s. More german bikes that are overpriced , I love them .