This is amusing.....

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Totally bonkers. :D

I wonder if founder Marcus' (Blog) weekly electric bike rides to different areas is on one of these things?

The Sino-English use of Segway as a verb amused me too:

Quote: "This leapfrogs Electrobike way past other vehicles to segway it smoothly and solidly into the transport technology mainstream."

Haku

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2007
Gloucestershire
I wonder what it's like to ride compared to a traditional design of bike, looks fun though with the option of a combustion engine, that way you can use pedal+battery power around town and for any long distance use the engine. I didn't see anything about charging the battery when using the engine, that would be a neat addition.

One thing omitted from all the specs is the weight, if they're carrying round 50amp & 200amp NiMH battery packs, won't that make things a bit heavy?

Miles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2006
Marcus Hays is the creator of the Machine-X, I believe - another somewhat unintegrated design :rolleyes:

Miles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2006
One thing omitted from all the specs is the weight, if they're carrying round 50amp & 200amp NiMH battery packs, won't that make things a bit heavy?
The frame itself wastes a vast quantity of metal....

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Nigel

Good find miles i like the modern shape but not that thick middle bar:D but it would cause a few stares:) i think that would be good:cool: NIGEL