Thoughts/Opinions on this bike

C

Cyclezee

Hi Sandman7,

Welcome to the forum.

I can't comment on this particular bike, but before you fork out your hard earned I would do some serious research on the Forum, there are literally dozens of Bosch powered bikes on the market from many different manufacturers that are more affordable and will do much more than 6 Km per day.

There are also lots of electric bikes with other drive systems that will do what you want for half that price.

sandman7

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 24, 2014
Hi Sandman7,

Welcome to the forum.

I can't comment on this particular bike, but before you fork out your hard earned I would do some serious research on the Forum, there are literally dozens of Bosch powered bikes on the market from many different manufacturers that are more affordable and will do much more than 6 Km per day.

There are also lots of electric bikes with other drive systems that will do what you want for half that price.
Hey, thanks for your reply.

''There are literally dozens of Bosch powered bikes on the market from many different manufacturers that are more affordable''

Any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 4366

I've just given you one! You'll struggle to find one cheaper.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
The Cube in d8's link also has the bigger 11ah battery.

Not critical if you are only ever going to do a few miles at a time, but fewer charges mean longer life and you are less likely to come up against battery sag.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
The Cube looks a good value bike at that price. Cube electric bikes are quite new to the UK so few reviews available but one would expect them to be pretty solid given Cube's reputation. Another excellent value bike at the moment is the Pro Connect Xion X24. A great commuter bike with good spec components and a powerful hub drive. http://www.50cycles.com/electric-bikes/performance/pro_connect_xion_x24.html

Reactions: EddiePJ

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Last edited:

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011