Throttle

Torridtime

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 27, 2020
Thanks to the two members that steered me to Jimmy and his sone toget my battery rebuilt. Great service all the way. So I have an 805fe Wisper, updated 14amp battery and it’s going great. Can the bike be fitted with a twist throttle and new grips. Or would it be to expensive to change.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If already fitted then yes just buy a throttle with same number of wires, swap wire order to match or in most cases Black to Black, Red to Red and what ever the other two are together. If not sure post again to ask.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Thanks to the two members that steered me to Jimmy and his sone toget my battery rebuilt. Great service all the way. So I have an 805fe Wisper, updated 14amp battery and it’s going great. Can the bike be fitted with a twist throttle and new grips. Or would it be to expensive to change.
Can you explain in more detail what you want to do with the throttle. Are you saying that there's no throttle at the moment or you want to change one for a different one. If you have one, show a photo because different throttles have different technical issues.

Also, show us a picture of your bike because there are at least three different versions of the 805FE.

Torridtime

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 27, 2020
Hi. I have original equipment. Three stage lights on the left handlebar. Low medium high.