Tonaro Bighit ,Ticket To Ride .

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
Hi ,well my Two weeks holiday is coming up ,i normaly go charmouth in Dorset in my Romahome ,which is a little too hilly for cycling ,so i might go camping this year ,in wem shropshire ,which is very beautiful ,
So off i went to Argos and bought a small light weight tent,a sleeping bag ,a 1 burner stove ,and a under the sleeping bag thingy that inflates itself ,now people ask why if you have a Romahome,well thats a good question,lolbut i thought if i use my bike to get to wem loaded with all the camping gear ,what a adventure that would be ,but there again will the battery hold out for what must be 38 miles ,with a fully loaded Tonaro ,lol well i found out this morning that there is a very good chance i could recharge my battery at the marina,if there is any on the canal that i hope i can find and use ,and this being for a small charge ,if any one knows if this is true and indeed goes camping under the steam of the e/bike ,i would be very interested to hear,very best wishes Brian, another thought if the battery goes flat i can always buy a train ticket ,lol

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Sounds like a good adventure......brave man to leave the van at home !
Every pub that I have asked at whilst travelling longish distances has let me charge the battery whilst eating/drinking coffee etc so you could bear that in mind.
I'm sure most marinas with hook ups would allow you a bit of a 'plug in'.
Will look forward to hearing of your hols I'm sure you will have a great time :)

Lynda