Help! Torque Sensor replacement in Ireland

ElQko

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 6, 2020
Hello guys! we discussed some time ago about my sensors issues and how it healed by itself, but now the story its different, I accidentaly snapped one pedal on my way to work so it wasnt a good day accounting with the ice on road, later that day I cracked open the bottom bracket to find that the torque sensor wasnt only broken, but the cables were exposed and damaged and that can explain why my bike was failing on rain(poor system from original manufacturing), the bike is an Upstart Momentum Elecetric. So i found a cartridge torque sensor on aliexpress with 2 weeks max shipping time as i paid premium shipping and well, its the third month so im surrendered with them by now, do you know guys where i can find a replacement for the torque sensor within Ireland or close by? because i cant find exactly what im looking for on google, aliexpress is the most accurate but now im afraid of comitting the same mistake again, and, will i have to reconfigure the controller, buy new one or i can plug and go? thank you very much, i will attatch image of old torque sensor so you can give and idea.
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 16.58.24.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 16.58.24 (1).jpeg

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Did you not get a refund by opening up a dispute ? I have used AliExp many times and on 3 or 4 occasions when I have opened a dispute I have always been refunded.
Sempu are the main TS BB 's on sale their.

ElQko

Oct 6, 2020
Did you not get a refund by opening up a dispute ? I have used AliExp many times and on 3 or 4 occasions when I have opened a dispute I have always been refunded.
Sempu are the main TS BB 's on sale their.
Not even Aliexpress wants to refund me, as they resent the package trough standard shipping they have time until march to be in my door, but a month ago they told me they will close dispute the 19th of february and dont know why they extended the date, both seller and aliexpress are rolling and rolling this and im tired honestly, i prefer to buy somewhere else and wait until the dispute is finished and return it. I will take a look at sempu, thank you very much.

ElQko

Oct 6, 2020
Hello guys! we discussed some time ago about my sensors issues and how it healed by itself, but now the story its different, I accidentaly snapped one pedal on my way to work so it wasnt a good day accounting with the ice on road, later that day I cracked open the bottom bracket to find that the torque sensor wasnt only broken, but the cables were exposed and damaged and that can explain why my bike was failing on rain(poor system from original manufacturing), the bike is an Upstart Momentum Elecetric. So i found a cartridge torque sensor on aliexpress with 2 weeks max shipping time as i paid premium shipping and well, its the third month so im surrendered with them by now, do you know guys where i can find a replacement for the torque sensor within Ireland or close by? because i cant find exactly what im looking for on google, aliexpress is the most accurate but now im afraid of comitting the same mistake again, and, will i have to reconfigure the controller, buy new one or i can plug and go? thank you very much, i will attatch image of old torque sensor so you can give and idea.
This is a miracle, i posted this and the mighty torque sensor arrived!!! the box was destroyed by customs but luckily everything on place. I have installed the sensor and mounted the bike because i just dismantled it some months ago, when i try to pedal it doesnt work, its like ignoring, i have to configure the controller? change it? or what can i do to make it work? thank you guys.