Trek FX+ for Sale

brightontrek

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 8, 2011
I am selling my Trek FX+. 20.0 inch frame.

(copyright apologies to jdkaval from the North East but my story is very similar to yours, and your advert is well written. Luckily we’re 300 miles apart so not really in competition with each other.).

I bought the bike only 4 months ago. I bought it to help me do my daily commute but in the last 4 months I have been bitten by the cycling bug. My fitness level has increased dramatically and I now want to get a good road bike instead.

The bike is in excellent condition - obviously the battery is still holding full charges having only done 500 miles or so. The battery has a two year warranty. For those concerned about Bionx battery replacement costs, you can get a reduced price if you purchase through a Trek dealer.

For those that don't know, the Trek FX+ is a Bionx system built onto a proper Trek 7.5 FX bike. It is a rear hub drive. Very sporty and doesn't look much like a traditional pedelec.

I am open to offers. The RRP for the 2010 is now £1700 and many think that the 2010 is better than the 2011 model.

I am also open to part exchange or swap offers for a good hybrid bike.

I live on the south coast in Sussex and am happy to discuss transit options.

Attachments

brightontrek

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 8, 2011
There's been no interest in this bike - So I'm ceasing this add and will replace with an updated one with a price that will hopefully raise interest.

vectra

Pedelecer
Feb 5, 2011
Trek

There's been no interest in this bike - So I'm ceasing this add and will replace with an updated one with a price that will hopefully raise interest.
Gi.
Is the bike still for sale and do you know the weight with and without battery? Unfortunately, Trek has a policy of not stating weights!
Regards
Vectra