Tsdz2 cutting out then working then cutting

nedders

Just Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Apologies if in wrong section.

Ive had my tsdz2 for about 14 months, 2nd battery about 3 months

The other day after about 30 mins the bike just kept going into e06 mode permanently.

I tried restarting, removing battery etc. but nothing so turned off motor for about half an hour. When I turned it on later it seemed to work fine for the rest if the ride.

Today again after about 30 mins the motor kicked out but no errors appeared on screen. It said it was still working even though not. When turning on and off it stayed in flashing red battery mode permanently so I assumed the battery was dud.
However about 15 mins later it seemed to kick back on saying full power and worked for about 5 mins.
This then repeated for a few times.

Is this likely to be a connections problem? Battery? Or controller?

I've had a problem before where the connection between battery mount and motor was coming loose but that seemed in place today (under elec tape). The cables did seem a bit dirty. Maybe dirt in connections?

Any ideas. Thanks

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Check your battery connections - both internal and external. If you have a fuse, make sure it's tight. You get error 06 when the battery can't provide enough current, like when it's empty.

nedders

Just Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Thanks. Will check tonight. I was assuming not a battery problem as it would work for 5 minute spells intermittently.