Help! Tsdz2: no assist, one battery bar only

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Zooming into the pic, it looks to my eyes that there are remaining strands of wire on the pad next to the green wire but....disclaimer time....I dunno so am hoping someone else can confirm!
Yep, Swizz has it nailed. A blow up of the pic shows two broken wire strands.

Reactions: Swizz

satiene

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 4, 2020
Zooming into the pic, it looks to my eyes that there are remaining strands of wire on the pad next to the green wire but....disclaimer time....I dunno so am hoping someone else can confirm!
Thanks!
Yes, indeed, there's a single strand of wire remaining next to the green cable. Perhaps somebody knowledgeable in schematics of VLCD6 will confirm.

Reactions: Swizz

No1jedi

Just Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Weird one. I have the vlcd5 but the same issue. Took apart the controller and the screen and can't find bot all wrong ‍♀

pontaus

Just Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Hi I have the same problem from yesterday. I was driving my Canyon with Tongsheng 500w and vldc6 and during a hard climb stopped to work. Even if my battery was 80% the display was showing only battery level 1 and not working anymore. I will open the display today and I will inform if this is really the problem.

nick2bus

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2022
I have the same problem. I opened up the display and the wire is connected. Could the same issue occur in another area of the wiring?

nick2bus

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Hi I have the same problem from yesterday. I was driving my Canyon with Tongsheng 500w and vldc6 and during a hard climb stopped to work. Even if my battery was 80% the display was showing only battery level 1 and not working anymore. I will open the display today and I will inform if this is really the problem.
Was it the same issue?

Chris200

Pedelecer
Apr 29, 2019
Hey, apologies for bringing a dress thread back to life... I had the same issue as op... Took the display of today and noticed the purple wire in the pic has broken. Does anyone know what this wire does and had anyone got it arm a schematic of the display?

Thanks

Attachments