Twtter Community E-Bikes

celedep

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2011
North London
I just looked on Twitter and there are loads of people on there regarding electric bikes. Are there many of you listed on here,we should follow each other.

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Whats the "follow us" section for at the bottom of this page? You could follow whoever "us" is. I'd like to think I'm one of "us" but at other times I'd like to think I'm one of "them" ...I'm off up the Basingstoke Canal this morning. I wonder if there is a GPS device that has built in "tweet" capability? I dont really want to be stopping and "tweeting" all the time ... But, hey, I'll try anything ...ok - getting a twitter account! ...

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
I've now got a twitter account and have posted my first tweets. If anyone wants to share their twitter user name with me then please PM me and we can see if there is anything in all this twitter nonsense ...

Trevor@Storck

Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi All,

We also have a Twitter account that we use to talk to our followers about news, updates and behind the scenes sneak peeks. Our twitter account is @Storck_Raddar

Twitter is also great for networking and joining in with local and national trends.

I hope to see you all on there