UK or EU stockists of TSDZ2 speed sensor extension cables?

Peddlin' Pedro

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2017
West Sussex, UK
As above. Does anyone know of any UK or EU stockists of TSDZ2 speed-sensor extension cables (and other spares)? Search results only show Chinese sellers with shipping estimated at around one month or more.

Just realised my new frameset is going to need a longer cable and would prefer to not have to cut and splice it as it’s the newer version with the y-splitter for lights.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
As above. Does anyone know of any UK or EU stockists of TSDZ2 speed-sensor extension cables (and other spares)? Search results only show Chinese sellers with shipping estimated at around one month or more.

Just realised my new frameset is going to need a longer cable and would prefer to not have to cut and splice it as it’s the newer version with the y-splitter for lights.
May I suggest that if you can order in the Far East, exactly the right cable and length, what have you got to lose by extending the shorter cable carefully and correctly, till the far eastern version finally arrives?
Soldering all joints, plent of shrink wrap over all the joints, and it can remain as a spare for the future as in "just in case!"
Just a thought!
Andy