Ultra Motor- Whats your take?

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Hey Guys,

I've been rather slack in my use of Pedelecs, so I hope you don't feel neglected :)

I just wondered what people's take was on the Ultra Motor range of bicycles? Has anyone suggestions of developments?

Hope to share thread's with you soon...

Mark :)

alex_h

Pedelecer
Dec 28, 2009
Hi Mark,

Yes I tried the bike and I love it but the designer who created that chain tensioner which makes the awful squeaky noise deserves to be hanged by his balls.:D

Otherwise bike is ok

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
HAHA- thanks Alex! Would be better if it was rubber or something so wasn't so noisy, I'm with you there!

Give the Hybrid a go if you get the chance- its got the new TMM4 sensor, would be interested to see what you think!

Gepida uk

Pedelecer
May 11, 2009
Hi Mark,
Good to see you on hear,

alex_h

Pedelecer
Dec 28, 2009
Thought that is thread about A2B bikes not about best kisses for Mark. Ok, ok good the rep of UM is here but move your sweet greetings to Introduce Yourself

Alex

winterdog

Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2009
HAHA- thanks Alex! Would be better if it was rubber or something so wasn't so noisy, I'm with you there!

Give the Hybrid a go if you get the chance- its got the new TMM4 sensor, would be interested to see what you think!
dude it looks pretty but 29.1kg makes it quite heavy... looking so nice but weighing in like an electric shopper

davidk

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Thanks for comments guys. We are working on a 24" wheel version. The weight will drop to around 25/26kg and the styling is Hybrid but with a bit more Metro thrown into the mix! I'll post some pics for feedback when I can!