Various motors, controllers and other bits

GT3

Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2009
All following are 36V.

Motors;

Tongxin 36v, 260RPM 36H narrow (80mm wide), ex Jerrysimon, as new, now built into 26" wheel £100

350W MAC , 10T (250rpm) from Cell Man. Well used but going well, built into 700c wheel, rim is worn out (split) - offers

Bafang BPM code 12 Rear Motor (Sensorless only) This is a geared rated 350-750w rated rear motor. I bought this from here as a very secondhand motor and used it to fill a gap. I recently tried to resurrect it without success. Built into 700c rim. Free to good home

Controllers;

e-Crazyman sensorless, brushless 36v controller. Has pedelec sensor. Well used but going well. £15

ditto for sensored motor. Well used but going well. £15

Tongxin sensorless, brushless 36v controller. From a 2009 batch. I never got this one to work. Free to good home

Desheng 36V 250W, I thinbk I used this during my brief use of jerrysimon's Tongxin above, less well used £20

Other;

Torque arm, nicely made 12cm total length £5

Half Twist Throttle with LED Voltage Level Display. New from BMS £5

I joined pedelecs five and a half years ago, in which time I've been through three frames, nine motors and nearly 20,000 miles. Time has come to clear out the surplus gear I've acquired along the way. I need rid of this stuff, some will end up in the bin, but I'd rather offer it here first if anyone, like me, enjoys to play around.

Everything is in Birmingham, can be collected from north or south of the city or posted at cost.

Last edited:

GT3

Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2009
Phil, I regret I don't have much more information, I bought them from Frank Field off here and his advert included;

" I bought this as an alternative to Tongxin’s own ones and asked Keywin (aka eCrazyman) to build it up with robust mosfets to make it more resilient than Tongxin’s own ones."

There's the remains of some information on the outside of one of them, where '18A' can be seen. I've no idea of wave output.

pn_day

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2013
St Andrews, Fife
No problem - sounds like they might be a bit lower power than I was wanting. Best of luck with the sale. You've inspired me - I must put up for sale all the spare throttles and switches I got from BMSB battery when building the bike.