Help! Volt pulse controller and throttle change help needed

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
On / off switch for controller?
I'm no expert, but out of the 100 or more controllers that I installed, none of them worked until they were switched on. What you have written indicates that your controller is switched off. If you don't know how to switch it on, that could be the problem.

judesjoinery

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 25, 2022
I'm no expert, but out of the 100 or more controllers that I installed, none of them worked until they were switched on. What you have written indicates that your controller is switched off. If you don't know how to switch it on, that could be the problem.
Sorry your reply has only just come up I hadn’t seen it. I don’t know how to switch it on can you tell me ?

judesjoinery

May 25, 2022
Sorry your reply has only just come up I hadn’t seen it. I don’t know how to switch it on can you tell me ?
Hi again any joy letting me know how you switch the controller on ?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
They're all different, but none of your photos show any means of switching on, so you should tell us how do you do it?
You know when the controller is switched off because you'll see 0v where there should be 5v, like on the hall sensor red wire. If you have 5v, then it's switched on.

Your wiring looks very hazardous to me, but you don't explain what any of the wires in the photos are. If any of the wires that have battery voltage on them touch any data or sensor wires, you can wipe the programming of the CPU in the controller.

judesjoinery

May 25, 2022
They're all different, but none of your photos show any means of switching on, so you should tell us how do you do it?
You know when the controller is switched off because you'll see 0v where there should be 5v, like on the hall sensor red wire. If you have 5v, then it's switched on.

Your wiring looks very hazardous to me, but you don't explain what any of the wires in the photos are. If any of the wires that have battery voltage on them touch any data or sensor wires, you can wipe the programming of the CPU in the controller.

Yeah you was right needed switching on
Watched a load of videos on YouTube as you said your no expert
Cut into the yellow return throttle cable and gave that some juice livens the controller and sends power to the motor all works fine now
Thanks though