Voodoo Bizango help

Chobbit

Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2017
Manchester
I am loving mine, I was out on a trail yesterday, my first time off road with the Bazinga, and it was amazing!
On the flat stuff I left it in eco, and we were munching the track up, no problem. When we came across a huge hilly, and very muddy section, I popped it in emtb, and it was an utter delight!
No fuss, just keep looking where I wanted to be heading and it got there, all I had to do was pedal and hang on!

The only downside for me would also be a suspension seatpost!
Nice I love mine too now, I'm feeling stronger too however I got a puncture on the way to work and couldn't figure out how to pump up the Presta Valve as this is the first bike I've had with them. I figured out how to convert my pump to the Presta mode but didn't know you had to release the bit at the end of the valve (not the cap I'm not that daft) so had to walk for just over a mile to the nearest bike shop with a bike on just one wheel and the other wheel in my other hand. You realise how heavy these bikes are at that point lol

Anyway great bike as mentioned.

Adamski

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 27, 2018
Nice I love mine too now, I'm feeling stronger too however I got a puncture on the way to work and couldn't figure out how to pump up the Presta Valve as this is the first bike I've had with them. I figured out how to convert my pump to the Presta mode but didn't know you had to release the bit at the end of the valve (not the cap I'm not that daft) so had to walk for just over a mile to the nearest bike shop with a bike on just one wheel and the other wheel in my other hand. You realise how heavy these bikes are at that point lol

Anyway great bike as mentioned.
You should have pressed the walk and + buttons...walks for you!

Chobbit

Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2017
Manchester
Thought about that but then realised it was the back wheel that was not on the bike so that was a no go, shame there's no AWD :rolleyes:

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union

Adamski

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 27, 2018
Update on the Bazinga!

I am officially in love with this bike!

I was riding some single track in the woods last week, in EMTB mode and blasting along between 10 and 20 mph, it took everything I could throw at it, roots, muddy hills, even an unexpected drop off!

It soaks up everything I can throw at it, as well as behaving on road... for the money it is brilliant!

Related Articles

Advertisers