Wanted, 45Amp Andersons

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
Me again on the Wanted front :p....

Am i in another world when it comes to Andersons ? I can't find em anywhere in the UK (PP45's that is), well that's a lie because i can find em but was quoted £47+Vat for 10 red and 10 black, (Unreal UK)... Hobbie stores don't even know they exsist and nor do maplins..

I don't need 10 of each but would be nice to have 5 of each, So if you use them and have a realistic supplier, would be nice to know :cool:...

Btw, i'm aware BMS do them for 50p a pair but want £12 to post em, so 20 sets would cost me £18, If anyone wants to go halfs i may consider it ? but would like the UK really ??...Ooo i havn't Hobbie king yet, I may be back.....

jhruk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2009
Me again on the Wanted front :p....

Am i in another world when it comes to Andersons ? I can't find em anywhere in the UK (PP45's that is), well that's a lie because i can find em but was quoted £47+Vat for 10 red and 10 black, (Unreal UK)... Hobbie stores don't even know they exsist and nor do maplins..

I don't need 10 of each but would be nice to have 5 of each, So if you use them and have a realistic supplier, would be nice to know :cool:...

Btw, i'm aware BMS do them for 50p a pair but want £12 to post em, so 20 sets would cost me £18, If anyone wants to go halfs i may consider it ? but would like the UK really ??...Ooo i havn't Hobbie king yet, I may be back.....
Ebay here from the uk @ £3.35 per pair or just the inserts here from the US @ £5.68 for 10 inc p&p. As you probably know the 45amp contacts fit the same housing as the 30amp.
I’ve ordered from ceramicracer myself & found their service was good - took about ten days to arrive.

+I see Torberry do them @ £6.60 for 10 + p&p

Last edited:

mxer125

Pedelecer
May 13, 2011
jhruk Your are amazing!!! Thankyou...

Ordered 20 sets for £13 from Torberry, How good is that!!!

Thanks again :D