Wanted: Throttle for Bms battery bafang motor with ku123 controller

iain85

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2010
As per title if anyone has one spare that would be great. Preferably the full twist grip but am open to offers. Just want to ride my bike again!

Thanks,

iain85

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2010
Hi D8veh, thanks for the link. I've just disassembled my throttle and located the hall sensor. I don't think my novice soldering skills are up to replacing the minute hall sensor. I have replied to my original fault finding thread which you so kindly helped me on.

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
I have a 36V half twist throttle with LEDs gathering dust that I didn't use from my kit order you can have if it's of any use to you. Will need to get someone to post on to you as it's up country in a drawer and I'm not back up there for ages but should be possible within a couple of days or so.

Half Twist Throttle with LED Voltage Level Display - BMSBATTERY

Be about a fiver with P&P.

iain85

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2010
Alex that would be amazing thank you. If you pm me il arrange payment this evening. : )

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012

iain85

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2010
if wanted send PM as there seems to be some confusion.

Sorry thought you was checking on behalf as Alex as he said he would have someone send it? If I'm mistaken apologies but hopefully Alex's throttle will be ok. Thanks though.

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
Sorry thought you was checking on behalf as Alex as he said he would have someone send it? If I'm mistaken apologies but hopefully Alex's throttle will be ok. Thanks though.
OK any probs. let me know