warranty

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
hi i have had my flyer i-sy eco for a few weeks now and i am very pleased with the bike i might do a review in a few months time.The really good news is that the warrany on the motor and controller and frame bits havs gone up to 5 year this does not include battery which is still 2 years

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Hi Jac, where do you live? dont see many flyers here in the UK

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
hi i live in Brighton i bought the bike from ebikestore in hamburg over the internet i got really good service also good price from them all in english.There is a company in england LEV based in suffolk who are main distributers and i believe are looking for dealers in uk

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
hi i live in Brighton i bought the bike from ebikestore in hamburg over the internet i got really good service also good price from them all in english.There is a company in england LEV based in suffolk who are main distributers and i believe are looking for dealers in uk
if this bike is from the swiss company Flyer I thought Bicicletta Limited here in London where agents.......Ah well live and learn:)

Have you a link to e bike store of Hamburg at all?

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
hi i think bicicletta are probably are one of there dealers but they quote a price £2385 so it was cheaper to buy from germany even with transport costs

jim

daniel.weck

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2009

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Thats a nice looking bike :p

Those Big Apples would make it a comfy ride too.

Pays your money takes your choice I guess.

Regards

Jerry

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
cheers Dan:p

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
yes the big apples and seat post give a nicer ride than my old lafree comfort did it is also easy to get through the house to back garden or up stairs or onto trains
i am also hoping it is reasonably maintenance free

jim