What a Bargain.!!!!!!!!!!

the_killjoy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 26, 2008
You mean seller in Gibraltar with only 1 item for sale no idea of a delivery date and a feedback of 1 . What could possibly go wrong.

I suppose the buyers have PayPal protection and PayPal will hold onto the sellers money for a month as he is a new seller with a high value item, so as long as the buyers dont wait to long to put in their claim ...

Last edited:

EddieH

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2015
Seller in Gibraltar, item in Northampton (no collections), nearly a month to deliver.
I smell haddock.

Wander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2013
"This listing (262430208773) has been removed, or this item isn't available."

D

Deleted member 4366

He unlisted it because I did a deal with him on the phone. He agreed to knock another £50 off if I sent the money straight to his bank account to avoid Ebay and Paypal fees. There'll be a lot of jealous people on this forum when I'm riding round on my brand new deluxe full suspension Haibike for £650 next month.

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
He unlisted it because I did a deal with him on the phone. He agreed to knock another £50 off if I sent the money straight to his bank account to avoid Ebay and Paypal fees. There'll be a lot of jealous people on this forum when I'm riding round on my brand new deluxe full suspension Haibike for £650 next month.
That's strange, he did the same deal for me. ;)

Reactions: LeighPing

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Bugger when I phoned he only offered me some cable ties.:rolleyes:

Reactions: EddiePJ

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
I saw a new one at "Cycling made easy" in T/wells today nice bike,but at £2600

Reactions: EddiePJ

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
not me lol :)