WHat Do UK Buyers Consider A Reasonable Price For 36v 10Ah LiFePo4?

ELECTRIC AVENUES

Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2010
Please excuse my intrusion, but I am going into the manufacture of LiFePo4 units with a view to supplying the British Isles.

I can sell them for £225 Stg with £40 delivery in 3 days by courier.

Is this an acceptable price, or would I be wasting my time?

Thanks.

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Sounds a very good price but if they are rubbish then yes ;) Whats the guarantee, BMS included? Size, weight?

ELECTRIC AVENUES

Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2010
Sounds a very good price but if they are rubbish then yes ;) Whats the guarantee, BMS included? Size, weight?
BMS would be included, heavy gauge wiring would be used to just make life easier all around, and not that hard, stiff junk either.

The cheaper packs, you can pull 20Amps out of them.

There is a more expensive variant planned, which is built out of cells with a 15C peak discharge. Obviously far more powerful.

I would be able to match the Chinese sellers $ for $ if it weren't for the punitive charges of VAT and Customs into the EU.

Shipping will be vastly improved, courier and registered post taking 2-5 working days will be offered. This reduces the cost of shipping from around $90 to around $50. Shipping time is slashed from 6 weeks to under 1 week.

Guarantee is that if you can show that the battery don't put out 20Amps or whatever is offered, then you have 60 days to return.

If you weigh 30 stone and go 11 MPH....no return. The quality guarantee pertains to the discharge rate and the build quality....not how fast you go. :D

Last edited: