What do you think of this?

D

Deleted member 4366

Looks ok as long as you don't want to go too far and up any very steep hills. Should be good for 20 miles on one charge.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I think you deserve better then that.......

Only 24V you really want a 36V system, what is the weight like, especially if you want to place up on a bike rack? and what is the capacity of the rack? most are only 35kg

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
You can hardly go wrong for those prices . The machine has nice adjustment for the handlebars , the lights look like the generator on the rim power but they have invented LED`s so no problem there . They were priced in Dollars , hope they haven`t messed up with the currency rates as they seem unbelievably cheap . I get along on 24V 8Ah so I imagine do a few others . Let`s all go to Leyland in Lancashire to have a look !

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi the web site is not very good Example they talk about LIFepo4 battery's 2,000 cycles then mix the life off LIFEpo4 withe LI-ion:cool:

Extraordinary Long Cycle Life, best can up to 2000 cycles. Another key benefit of our Li-ion

yet they are selling Li-ion 1,000 cycles

Li-ion Lightweight Battery Small in size and light in weight 1/3 weight of Lead Acid and 65% weight of Ni-MH.
Long Cycle Life: Extraordinary long cycle life, up to 1000 cycles.

Also it says 24 MPH wrong further in there Blurb it says 25 KPH

It then says 12 months warranty on battery's then 6 months on other items

The frame, battery and charger have a warranty of 1 year. Other main parts which include controller, and motor, etc, have a warranty of 6 months. However, lights, indicators, brake systems, tubes,

So the site is very poor

Frank