Whato.

Martyn Crawley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 27, 2018
Essex
Thanks for accepting me on your forum..I am a retired Telecoms Manager..my wife, me and our Collie sold up in the UK and have spent the last 14 years in our home made camper travelling around Europe...currently we are in Fuertaventura since November. We both love our Ebikes..my wife has a bafang mid drive fitted to her Trek Fuel 90...and I have a haibike full 7 rc..we ride our bikes 2 or 3 times a week.
Cycling in Spain is really good everywhere..cyclist are protected to 2 metres by law from cars on the highway and there are ace cycle paths everywhere.
In April my Bruv and I are doing the Camino de Santiago on our bikes..if anyone has experience of this...would welcome some input/advice...Thanks Again.

Covkid

Feb 14, 2018
Coventry
Ha Martyn, as I look out of my window at work onto snowy streets knowing my wife is going to cancel her test ride on an e bike today, i read your post with complete envy. Welcome from another newbie to this forum.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
In April my Bruv and I are doing the Camino de Santiago on our bikes..if anyone has experience of this...would welcome some input/advice...Thanks Again.
You are going to be pushing a bike all the way? Brave man! I have walked a bit of the Camino Frances and hope to finish in 2020.

Martyn Crawley

Feb 27, 2018
Essex
Thanks for your replies...I am a lucky lad to be out here with my bike...puts a big smile on my face every day..hehe.
As for the Camino, we are doing the French (traditional) route...about 500 miles on our Haibike Electrics...so we are cheating a bit (well cheating a ot actially)..we plan to finish it in about 7 days...I am going with my Bro...Firstly because he's my Bruv, and secondly he is a rich lad and promised hotels and good grub every night....

tonypowell

Just Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Thanks for your replies...I am a lucky lad to be out here with my bike...puts a big smile on my face every day..hehe.
As for the Camino, we are doing the French (traditional) route...about 500 miles on our Haibike Electrics...so we are cheating a bit (well cheating a ot actially)..we plan to finish it in about 7 days...I am going with my Bro...Firstly because he's my Bruv, and secondly he is a rich lad and promised hotels and good grub every night....
Hi, did you end up doing it? I am planning to do it in 2023 with my wife, from Bilbao Ferry terminal, staying in paradors along the way.