wheel

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
hi, and good day ? might be a long shot but I'm after a 26-inch 36v 250w rear wheel. the 9-pin wearing is on the left side of the wheel rather than the right side I've tried lots of avenues but no joy ? so is there anyone selling a back wheel for freego eagle looking to pay £150 with the courier? thank you in advanced

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
So, you just want a 26" wheel with a 9-pin connector that they nearly all have? Is it a freewheel motor or cassette one (number of speeds gives a clue)?

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
So, you just want a 26" wheel with a 9-pin connector that they nearly all have? Is it a freewheel motor or cassette one (number of speeds gives a clue)?
yes that's right it a thanks for your reply most greatfull
7 Speed Freewheel

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
yes that's right it a thanks for your reply most greatfull
7 Speed Freewheel
One here. You can chuck the other stuff if you don't want it or sell it on Ebay to get some of the money back.
You'll probably have to pay VAT on it.

There's also this cheaper one without VAT, but it doesn't have the connector near the motor. It should be OK if the other end matches your controller, otherwise you have to do something to connect it.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I have to ask. Why do you want a new motor? They're normally very reliable. Any problems normally come from and are solved outside of the motor.

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
I have to ask. Why do you want a new motor? They're normally very reliable. Any problems normally come from and are solved outside of the motor.
a car went over my back wheel and it was beyond repair and had damaged all the wiring and didn't bother stoping same old scenario no one saw nothing?

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
I've checked what you sent I really do not want to go down that avenue it means just buying a kit just for the back wheel ? but i appreciate your help ill just keep looking thanks

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
a car went over my back wheel and it was beyond repair and had damaged all the wiring and didn't bother stoping same old scenario no one saw nothing?
Sorry to hear that. Where do you live? if you're anywhere near me, I can fix it for you.