soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
id get some el wire ;)

Chris vicious

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 6, 2022
id get some el wire ;)

looks cool but i'll think ill pass ha ha. I had a lezyne rear light on my dropper but it can easy be stolen as it has the rubber strap, so i used a couple old ps4 controller batteries and a snug lil switch, they have run about 2 hours total and still going

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

:cool:

Chris vicious

Feb 6, 2022
hope everyone is well, been very busy lately but the modifications to the cog are finally underway. annoyingly though i have strange wear marks on every other tooth of the new sprocket i think thats why im feeling a buzzing in the frame (it is not audible only felt)

Attachments

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
that spacer is way to thick as the sprocket is pushed to far out.

Chris vicious

Feb 6, 2022
that spacer is way to thick as the sprocket is pushed to far out.
indeed, im grinding it down by hand as we speak, it takes longer but i dont want it to thin as i want to make sure the lockring will compress againgst the sprocket

Chris vicious

Feb 6, 2022
any ideas about the wear marks in first pic? it must be from the inner links but it never happened on the original cog, chain is kmc e11 so it should fit fine, maybe it is wearing in but still srange

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it is just the paint coming off they will all go like that as i have 2 with the same wear on themDSC_0166_02.JPG

Chris vicious

Feb 6, 2022
possibly as i have rode around 40 miles without spacer and so it was loose, not shredding or anything just slowly cruising down the road to the local shop, not going to any trails till its fitted properly, funnily enough when its loose it stays inline with each cog as i change gears, maybe they could design a sprung soacer or a mechanism tha keeps it inline with each gear hmm..

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
when i run 2 sprockets on the front i have to use a brass washer in the ses wheel so it can move in and out.

and dont ride it if it is loose as you will damage the splines the sprocket fits on 2.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
look what i found :cool:

Related Articles

Advertisers