Where to sell a second hand electric bike?

Paul C

Just Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Kidderminster
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have joined under unusual circumstances. My dad has recently passed away (a few months ago) and my mum would like to sell his electric bike.

I dont really want to start off on the forums on the wrong foot, so if you could point me in the right direct that would be very helpful. Then I can provide more detail/receipts and shop details.

Thanks in advance, Paul

D

Deleted member 4366

We have a classified section to advertise stuff for sale, which is open for anyone. If you post here details of the bike, we can advise the price and the best way to sell it

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have joined under unusual circumstances. My dad has recently passed away (a few months ago) and my mum would like to sell his electric bike.

I dont really want to start off on the forums on the wrong foot, so if you could point me in the right direct that would be very helpful. Then I can provide more detail/receipts and shop details.

Thanks in advance, Paul
Hello Paul, sorry for your loss

And welcome to forum

There is a classifieds section of the forum which is well used. There is always eBay and gumtree. Also Schpock

Photos and as much detail as you have is always helpful including age and usage

[emoji367]

Reactions: Paul C