Which E bike

ChrisFisher

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 13, 2022
you will pay more for haibike same as bmw but winora owns the haibike brand same as many other brands they own.

my haibike is 9 years old this year but the only original parts are the frame forks and brakes
But the Haibike is cheaper than the Cube? Which is a better brand so to speak?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
frame wise there all the same it is the components that is on it and what motor and batt it uses and what it cost for the hole bike.

so if you get more bang for the bucks on the cube id go for that.

ChrisFisher

Dec 13, 2022
frame wise there all the same it is the components that is on it and what motor and batt it uses and what it cost for the hole bike.

so if you get more bang for the bucks on the cube id go for that.
Yes, the Cube has a larger motor and components better than the Haibike.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
160 front forks is a bit over kill to roll round the forest plus that bike is not in stock till next year.

if i had to pick one it prob be that and add this to it.

Reactions: ChrisFisher

ChrisFisher

Dec 13, 2022
160 front forks is a bit over kill to roll round the forest plus that bike is not in stock till next year.

if i had to pick one it prob be that and add this to it.

So you would rate the Haibike over the Cube? £4.5k is my max

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it has the best bits and the Yamaha motor for the money as i dont need all this smart stuff and apps tho i do have a kiox display i only got it as it displays the batts charge in % than 5 bars.

RHB123

Pedelecer
Dec 15, 2022
Guys, I got up to £1200 to spend on a e-mountain bike for myself. I'm 70 and about 6'1'', not great on my legs, as I have attrits in my hips, knees and lower back. So the idea is to get mobile by biking on my local canal. ......The Rad power 6 looks good, as does the Himeway, and Careera Vengence?

Any thought's I'd be very grateful. Or alternatives I can look at?

I guess I'll be doing about 20-30 miles a week, but biking most days in summer.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
I am also looking for an electric bike. I did consult on of my friends and he suggested me: https://rideonelectric.com/lectric-xp-2-0-review/
I certainly can't recommend that for UK use as it's not a legal pedelec, it has 500w motor and full throttle.

This makes it subject to all relevant speed pedelec registration, insurance etc to ride on the road, and illegal to ride offroad anywhere accessible to the public (bridleways, cycle paths, canal paths etc).

Reactions: Ocsid