Which motors don't feel like riding through treacle above 25kph?

MikeS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 29, 2018
well if you go to Halfords and try a Crossfuse demonstrator it will have the latest Active Line Plus motor. Take a picture of the bike and motor If you order one it takes about 3 days to come and it will have the latest motor, but if for some strange reason it doesn;t you can just say you don't want the bike.
Not all Halfords carry the Crossfuse demonstartor - you need to ring around.
Mike

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
just get a dongle as fit riders on clockwork bikes will leave you for dust,15mph is just to slow if you want to ride with friends.

Nosweat

Pedelecer
Sep 2, 2019
just get a dongle as fit riders on clockwork bikes will leave you for dust,15mph is just to slow if you want to ride with friends.

Nice idea but I don't want to have to stick a numberplate on the back of my bike or pay for additional tax and insurance. And I can't afford to lose my job and quite possibly my house if I ever got caught!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Nice idea but I don't want to have to stick a numberplate on the back of my bike or pay for additional tax and insurance. And I can't afford to lose my job and quite possibly my house if I ever got caught!
just dont kill anyone then and you wont have a problem otherwise the police are not interested at all like every where else.

• Dislike
Reactions: Wicky