Which retailer will you get your bike from

hugow

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 23, 2020
Hi all,

Hope you all had a great Christmas!!!

I would like to know which retailer did/ will you get your e-bike????

Halford?? Pure Electric??? Your local bike shop????

Halford has been the biggest bike retailers and they are selling some own brand e-bike??? Are those reliable enough???

And Pure electric looks like a really stunning and amazing startup and selling some great and popular e-bike with the lowest price???? Are they the best retailer to go to??

Or Evans???

Let me know whats your thought!!! I wish I could hear as much idea as possible !!!
Curious about all your purchasing decision and thought !!!

Hope to hear from you soon

MAny thanks
H.

kangooroo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2015
Wye Valley
I've bought 4 from e-Bikes Direct and recommended them to several neighbours too.

Customer service is excellent which, in my case, has involved Dan measuring the saddle height of a range of bike to find one to accommodate my long legs. I had a problem with one bike and my call was immediately put through to the workshop where a technician talked me through resolving it. Alas the fault persisted but no problem at all - they sent a replacement bike to follow and arranged a collection of the faulty bike for the same day. I find the best test of any store is how they handle problems and e-Bikes Direct offered excellent customer service.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy there again, or to recommend the store.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
In the main I build my own, except for a pair of 2006 rare models which I got quite cheaply. Other wise I would look at a Woosh or a Wisper ebike.