Whisper works 905se

Stevey babs

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there.
I’m new to this electric bike game but I have hit an early problem. I have a wisper works 905se that has a new battery but will not power up on the green button. I have looked inside the control box and there are no signs of heat damage, or smell of burning. The chap i bought it off had no issues. It was working, then just went dead. No lights on the throttle control or anything. Do the brakes on these bikes use a make and break system to allow me to measure continuity across them? The battery was bought new quite recently and is showing full on the led display on the battery case. Sorry to bring problems straight away. Thank you in advance.
Regards Steve.

KEN OPENSHAW

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
Hi there.
I’m new to this electric bike game but I have hit an early problem. I have a wisper works 905se that has a new battery but will not power up on the green button. I have looked inside the control box and there are no signs of heat damage, or smell of burning. The chap i bought it off had no issues. It was working, then just went dead. No lights on the throttle control or anything. Do the brakes on these bikes use a make and break system to allow me to measure continuity across them? The battery was bought new quite recently and is showing full on the led display on the battery case. Sorry to bring problems straight away. Thank you in advance.
Regards Steve.
Go onto the manufactures on here, and direct your message to David Miall at Wisper
He’s been a great help to me and many other Wisper owners.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome
Hope you get your issue sorted soon